We are in full-swing Holiday Baking mode here at Rose & Lea and today we are sharing one of our new favorite Christmas cookie recipes… Cranberry Noel Tea Cookies!
These cookies are very easy to make & you’ll most likely already have all the ingredients needed in your cupboard. They are so, so delicious, and make the perfect accompaniment to a nice hot cup of tea or coffee. Perfect for the Holidays!
We filmed a little behind the scenes/tutorial video while making these cookies last night.. Check out what went down!
Note: In the video, we used songs by a band named ‘Carroll‘. They are an amazing psychedelic-pop band based out of Minneapolis.. Do yourself a favour, and check em out! Band Links: Carroll Website, Facebook
- (yield: approx. 40 cookies)
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup chopped dried cranberries
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter & sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the milk & vanilla, mix until just blended. Add the salt & flour, mix well.
- Using a spatula, fold in the pecans and cranberries.
- Divide batter in half. Roll batter into 2 even sized logs, and wrap in saran wrap.
- Chill the dough in the freezer for 30 minutes – 1 hour. (the dough needs to firm up so you can cut the cookies without losing their round shape).
- After chilling, slice cookies approx. 1/4″ thick.
- Place on baking sheets prepared with non-stick cooking spray, or parchment paper.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for 10 minutes. Do not overbake.
Happy Holiday Baking!