Introducing the most beautiful milkshake of all…
Thee Funfetti Milkshake!
Not only is this milkshake simple & easy to make, it’s also delicious AND oh-so-pretty to look at. The milkshake is mostly made from whipped bananas, which gives it a nice soft serve taste!
Funfetti Milkshake Ingredients + Directions
Ingredients: (makes 1 large drink, or 2 smaller sized drinks)
- 2 bananas, chopped & frozen (unpeel and cut into small chunks than freeze bananas in a container for a few hours until frozen)
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup milk
- 2 generous scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- sprinkles (the most important part!)
1. Place all ingredients (EXCEPT for the sprinkles!) into blender & blend until smooth and creamy.
2. Pour mixture into glass and gently stir in as many sprinkles as you’d like.
- Sprinkle colors will run/bleed, so be sure not to stir too much.
- If you want to add the layer of sprinkles on top of the drink like in the photos, dip the top of the glass in corn syrup than into sprinkles.
- If you want to skinnify this drink, omit the ice cream & add 1/4 cup Greek yogurt instead.