It is almost Spring! It cannot come soon enough. Here in Vancouver we had a couple of amazing warm days this past week. It was so beautiful. I’m talking put the winter coats away kinda warm days and then BAM… snow!
We don’t get that much snow typically down on the mainland during the winter so when there is a snowfall it usually causes all kinds of traffic havoc.
However, there’s nothing like a snow day especially when you can stay home. Go for a walk in the fresh snow, return home and curl up on the couch with a hot cup of cocoa and watch some lame romance movies (which I happen to love!) and watch the snow falling out the window. Sigh.
But ya know… I am over it now! Bring on the warm weather, flowers blooming and people generally being in a better mood. Sun does that you know? Makes people happier.
So without further ado, here is my spring wishlist! Woot woot!
1. Audrey Hepburn Inspired Chiffon Dress – Have to have this dress. So simple and easy with a vintage style.
2. Vintage Cake Plate – I have been wanting one of these tiered cake plates in white for awhile now. I bought a red one at Christmas, it looks so beautiful on the dessert table.
3. Coach Kylie Crossbody leather purse – Perfect when you don’t want to be hauling around your regular handbag.
4. Nine West Margot Patent Leather Pumps – So classic.
5. The Laura Clutch in Mango – Okay, yes this bag has my name on it, but it is also so cute. The ‘Laura Clutch’. I’ll take it! It’s a no brainer.
6. Jeweled Cuff Bracelet – I typically wear bracelets everyday. The more the better. This is a little rock n roll mixed with elegance.
7. Anthropologie Catacomb Mixing Bowls – I have a major problem. It’s a self diagnosed addiction to bowls. I can’t get enough. Ever.
8. Vintage Cake Tins – So, so, sweet.
9. Locked Leather Journal – This lock and key journal reminds me of the journals I had growing up!
10. Pier One Embroidered Flower Patch Pillows – New pillows for the season are the least expensive way to give your living room a fresh new look.
What are some of your Spring desires? We’d love to hear from you!