Even though I prefer Summer, when Fall rolls around and I see all the new Fall fashion, I can’t help but get excited.
Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall!
Here are my top picks for Fall…
(Click here to see Natasha’s Fall Wishlist)
1. Classic Tall Ugg Boots in Black – $195
Even though Ugg boots aren’t considered ‘fashionable’, and always top ‘most-hated’ fashion trends for women by men, I still love them. They are so comfy and easy to wear.
2. Fit & Flare Knit Dress by Le Chateau – $99
The perfect little black dress – Every girl needs one.. or 3.
3. Hamilton MK Logo Satchel by MICHAEL Michael Kors – $298
Never can have too many purses. Gotta have it!
4. SINCLAIR Steve Madden Boots in Cognac – $229
Love Steve Madden Boots!
5. Rose Felt Pillow from Chapters – $34
6. Comforter Bubble Bar by Lush – $10
I love absolutely everything at Lush, but this Bubble Bar has always been my favorite.
7. Cardamom Bowl by Crate & Barrel – $85
Did I mention that I have a bowl obsession? This bowl is so purty.
8. Greenwich Grove Tea Set by Kate Spade New York – $59
Did I mention that I also have a teapot obsession?!
What’s on your Fall Wishlist?! Comment & let us know. 🙂