Even though I prefer Summer, when Fall rolls around and I see all the new Fall fashion, I can’t help but get excited. Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall!
Here are my top picks for Fall…
(Click hereto see Natasha’s Fall Wishlist)
1. Classic Tall Ugg Boots in Black – $195 Even though Ugg boots aren’t considered ‘fashionable’, and always top ‘most-hated’ fashion trends for women by men, I still love them. They are so comfy and easy to wear.
It’s no secret that I love Fall & all the goodness which it brings.
I especially love all the Fall fashion.. rich deep colours, sweaters, gorgeous coats, tights & booties galore!
Here are some of the items I’ve been pining over…
1. Talula Lambeth Dress from ARITZIA – $60 I adore this dress. It’s so simple, yet looks very flattering & I love the dress paired with the black tights. I want to start wearing more dresses during the Fall & Winter months, and I think that this is the perfect dress to help that transition. It looks comfortable & doesn’t really need any accessories which is always important to me when it comes to clothes. I’m definitely a ‘comfort’ over ‘fashion’ kinda girl. If I’m not comfortable, I’m not wearing it.
3. Speed Tight by LULULEMON – $98 I am an avid runner & Vancouverite, so it was really only a matter of time before I mentioned Lululemon! I love, love, LOVE Lululemon. Every product that I have ever bought from Lulu has been excellent quality and lasted for years. I’m a big fan of & swear by the Wunder Under Crops. I’ve been wearing the same pair for the past 2 1/2 years on almost every single run that I go on, & they have been washed many times and yet, they’re still in excellent condition. It’s crazy!
I’ve loved Lululemon since I was 8 years old & received my first-ever lulu outfit for dance class from my Uncle. (At the time, lululemon wasn’t very popular and this was before the whole ‘Scuba Hoodie’ craze). Only my dance teachers at the studio knew about lulu, than gradually over the years, every dancer was sportin’ lulu.
I still have some retro Lululemon bags that are in mint condition from years ago – I’ll have to post them eventually! If you’re looking for crops or pants for running, I definitely recommend Lululemon. They are pricey, but worth it in the long run.
4. Gil Cross-Body Bag in Ivy by MATT AND NAT – $88 I’m a big fan of cross-body purses. I can’t stand handbags and having to carry them around on my arm all day. Cross-body’s are so much comfier, and I think they look really cute & casual. I love this Matt & Nat bag. Not only is it gorgeous, it’s also vegan!
About Matt & Nat: (copied from Chapters.ca) Canadian Matt & Nat leads the way in cruelty-free fashion with their 100% vegan bags and accessories. Their Gil cross-body bag with adjustable straps has two interior zippered compartments, one zippered pocket at the front and an interior slip pocket with logo-embossed cork tag. Polished silver-toned hardware completes the look. 100% recycled nylon lining.
Now for the Kitchen & Home portion… (I swear I didn’t plan the ‘orange’ theme! I’m just drawn to orange) 😉
5. LE CREUSET Tea For One Teapot in Flame – $40 I’ve been drooling over Le Creuset cookware for awhile now. My dream kitchen would have plenty Le Creuset cookware! Great quality & just gorgeous appliances.
6. LE CREUSET Tea Bag Holder in Flame– $10 Cute little tea bag holder to go with the teapot. Love the Flame colour.
7. SILPAT Baking Sheet I know, I know! I’ve read about how great they are, and every baker must get one. I’m dying to try it out. Is it really worth all the hype?
8. MARTHA STEWART’s Baking Handbook – $33 I love books and have been wanting to grow my collection of cookbooks. This one came out quite a few years ago but seems to be a classic. I’ve only read good things about it.
What Fall Fashion trends & decor are you guys loving? What’s on your Wishlist?!
Comment below & let us know!
I can’t believe that it is almost June already. Summer is near people! And I for one, could not be happier.
The weather here in Vancouver has been surprisingly nice & hot lately, minus the few odd rainy days here and there. I am sooo ready for constant Summertime sunshine though.. bring on the sundresses, frappucinos & beaches!
These are some of the items that I’ve been dreaming about lately.. Emily Giffin’s latest book ‘The One & Only’ is at the top of my list. I am a big fan & own all her books. (If you enjoy romance/chick-lit, you’ve definitely gotta check out her novels). My personal favourite Emily Giffin novels are ‘Love The One You’re With‘, and her most popular book ‘Something Borrowed‘ (which actually got made into a movie a few years ago starring Kate Hudson & Ginnifer Goodwin). They’re the perfect books to read while relaxing at the beach!
The first day of Spring is now just a month away and I’m literally counting down the days until it’s all sunshine, flip flops and bright colours! Spring is one of my favorite seasons for many reasons. Okay, I’ll be honest..
it’s mainly because my birthday is at the end of April. (So really this list is my Spring/Birthday wishlist. 😉 )
But seriously, I do love me some Spring. Days get longer, weather gets warmer, flowers start to bloom.. what’s not to love?
Above are the items that I’ve been pining over lately.. a combination of all the things I love.
I am totally obsessed with the Crosley Record Player (#2) and have been dreaming about it since I saw it. I’ve never had an actual record player before and this one is just so pretty!
Numbers 8 and 9 are really cute prints that I’d love to frame & put in my room above my desk when I redecorate.