Valentine’s Day is literally right around the corner so we thought we’d make a list of some cute gift ideas for women.
For all you single ladies out there (like us), treat yourself to something sweet for Valentine’s Day!
Happy Valentine’s Day Everyone!
1. Personalized M&M’s – I love me a fine piece of chocolate any day, but of course on Valentine’s Day it’s a given. You may ask me then why would I choose M&M’s chocolate candies instead of one of my favourite high quality Swiss brands? Well, I couldn’t resist when I became aware of these M&M’s a couple of years ago. These are not your ordinary M&M’s, these ones are personalized. That’s right, you can write whatever you want on them. Your sweethearts name with yours, little love sayings, or better yet, actual picture images can be uploaded and copied onto the candies. Oh my gosh, so cute!
2. Swarovski Crystal Heart Necklace – This absolutely beautiful necklace is by Canadian jeweller Rosebud. It is 30 inches in length and has Swarovski crystal, copper, silver and pewter. Perfect for Valentine’s day or anytime you want to show a little love. I have to have this!
3. L’Occitane Hand Cream Set – This L’Occitane hand cream set from France makes me giddy with happiness. This set has 10 travel sizes in a collectable tin (limited edition). L’Occitane hand creams are one of their star products and one full size sells every 3 seconds around the world. This is definitely a sweet gift any woman would appreciate.
4. David’s Tea Customizable Tea Mug – Adorable mug from David’s Tea that allows you to draw your own design.
5. David’s Red Velvet Cake Tea – Red Velvet Cake in a Tea. Need I say more?
David’s Tea is a very popular tea retailer in Canada. They have over 150 different kinds of tea available, including everything from plain organic green tea to more unique flavours such as fan favorites, ‘Birthday Cake‘, and ‘Glitter and Gold‘. If you are a tea-lover, you definitely have to check out DAVIDsTEA!
6. Personalized Her Favourite Things Bottle Box – The Personalized Her Favourite Things Bottle Box is a creative way to show her you care. When you order the box you choose 10 words you want on the top lid of the box. You can be creative and list her favourite things, or words you would use to describe your love for her, or anything your little heart desires. Don’t forget to also include a bottle of her favourite wine. Red for me please.
7. Bath & Body Works Forever Red Luxury Trio Giftset – Bath & Body Works is always a great choice when it comes to gifts for women. All of their products are great quality & smell amazing. (Their candles are a favourite of ours!) This gift set includes a gorgeous Forever Red Shower Gel, Body Lotion, & Perfume.
Forever Red Fragrance Notes: scented pomegranate & red osmanthus, and vanilla rum. Yum!
8. Hidden Heart Mittens – These warm and cozy mittens have a hidden heart on the inside. They couldn’t be cuter! They come in 4 colours: bright red, bright topaz blue, grey and navy blue.
9. Anthropologie Love Poems Book – This book of love poems is for the very romantic of heart. We could all use a little love couldn’t we?
What are some of your favorite Valentine’s Gifts that you’ve ever received?!
Laura & Natasha xo